- Arrive prepared and on time – be mindful when you book your appointment
- Remove all distractions outside the session – find a quiet ‘alone’ space
- Complete any pre/post session forms the coach has provided
- Do the Homework – sometimes the space between sessions brings the most growth
- Allow for 15-20 minutes post session to internally process and plan your next steps
- Be Present – take a few breaths, get comfortable and embrace the coaching space
- Have a clear goal for the session – you are in the driver’s seat
- Track your progress and note what is working or not working for future use
- Be Honest and Open – you are in a confidential, judgement-free, safe place
- Commit to being responsible and accountable for your progress
Just like anything, you will only get out what you put in.
We have but one life’s journey on this planet, you owe it to yourself to become the most
incredible version of You, full of potential and possibilities.
The You that can accomplish anything.
Get the most from your sessions and realize that future sooner.